Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Naked DS Bandit . . With Bad Eyesight!


Roughly twelve hours from my last post and I find fodder for the baby fans of the world!


B-man is smack in the middle of potty training. Early or late training? I don't care - I'm the grandma - I just want him to stop peeing on my bedroom wall! But, that is not the subject this morning. I made note of that, to say this; naked butts under three at our house is not an odd thing. In fact, the majority of my pictures must be carefully cropped so as not to show toooo much flesh (too many crazies in the world, ya know).


B-man has his morning routine already set. He scales the prison wall we like to call a crib, finds his way to MY bathroom, climbs to the bathroom counter, sits in my sink, finds a toothbrush, usually NOT his own and brushes his teeth. After that, he climbs down, sheds his nighttime diaper and climbs onto the potty. I only wish I could show you a picture of THAT! Anyone ever seen a cat who uses a real toilet? Well, I have and Brody reminds me of that cat! It's crazy! But right now, anytime the urine goes into the toilet, however it gets there, I'm a proud grandma. This though, also not today's subject. . .


After his morning routine, he joined me in the family room. Me on my computer, him on the couch. He had managed to steal his Uncle D's Nintendo DS (he KNOWS he's not supposed to touch the thing) and was playing away! I guess he decided the screen was too small and but he soon found exactly what he needed; one of Ninny's pairs of reading glasses.


So, as I looked over my shoulder this morning, my eyes beheld a completely naked grandson, wearing reading glasses, playing a stolen Nintendo DS. Thanks to my relatively new iPhone, I snapped a cute little pic I thought I'd share with you . . . naked bottom excluded. Do you think he's headed for a life of crime or just a nudist colony? I'm jus' sayin' . . .



2 comments:

Tell Me What You Think . . .